Sleek and Stylish
The durable stainless steel frame of HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e pairs flawlessly with the colorful fitness straps, for a comfortable grip. The 1.39-inch AMOLED HD display and multitude of invigorating watch faces, keep you plugged in to your world. With fun designs to spare, it never leaves your arm bare!
Wear Your Everyday Look on the Wrist
With various watch face designs2, HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e turns your wrist into a seamless tapestry of light, color, and motion. You can even customize the data and information with heart-rate, steps, weather and others. Only what you care matters.
Play for 2 Weeks1
Kirin A1, HUAWEI's first self-developed wearable chip, which ensures high operation performance and incredibly low power consumption. Dual-chip design and power saving algorithms 2.0 ensure HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e consumes less energy to achieve astonishing power for all day and night support. This smartwatch automatically optimizes the power consumption for a longer lasting battery.
85 Custom Workout Modes
Inspire the senses, and indulge your passions – from the familiar to the far-flung! With the newly added 85 custom workout modes3, you can explore the new adventure of rock climbing, parkour, street dancing, or skateboard that moves you... it's all on hand!
15 Professional Workout Modes
Utilizing cutting-edge technology, HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e provides precise and real-time tracking data for 15 professional sports including climbing, running, swimming and cycling. It supports both GPS and GLONASS positioning systems, for meticulous route-tracking during outdoor workouts.
Your Need-to-Know Fitness Information
V02Max refers to the maximum rate of oxygen consumption measured per unit of time over the course of a lengthy workout. Higher V02Max values indicate a higher cardiovascular endurance.
Aerobic/Anaerobic Workout Effect
Aerobic/Anaerobic workout effect measures the effects of your workout on your health and wellness. Longer aerobic workouts can improve your overall fitness level, while moderate anaerobic exercises can help strengthen your anaerobic fitness capabilities.
The recovery time refers to the amount of time required to fully recover from a workout, helping you to push your body to the limit without subjecting it to unnecessary strain.
The watch collects data on your weekly training volume and calculates recommended training loads based on this information.
The watch provides an easy-to-reference overview of your current training regimen, as well as professional-level advice for future workouts.
Personal Fitness Trainer
The watch comes pre-installed with more than ten voice-over running courses that are responsive to real-time heart rates, as well as tailored to different levels and fitness goals, including pace-setting, weight loss, and endurance.
Start as You Move
Being attentive and intelligent in a whole new way! Just go about your normal workout, and the watch will automatically detect it, then start tracking your activity with one tap. Now available for six common workout modes5 of indoor/outdoor running, indoor/outdoor walking, elliptical, and rowing.
Blood oxygen saturation6 (SpO2) is one of the important vital signs that can reflect the oxygen supply of the body. In fact, very low levels of SpO2 can result in serious symptoms like lack of energy, fatigue and light-headedness. HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e supports single-time SpO2 level measuring, helping us detect the level of oxygen in the blood whenever and wherever we need.
Release Your Stress
All-day stress monitoring7 and all day care for your health by HUAWEI TruRelax. Breathing training (APP end) releases stress and adjusts state at the right time.
Better Sleep Monitoring
With HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0, your HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e can scientifically track and diagnose 6 common types of sleep issues while providing suggestions for better rest. And, while you sleep, the watch monitors your heart rate, analyses your breathing and awards a score on your overall sleep quality8.
Play Music on the Go
Play music directly with your HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e, after pairing it with Bluetooth earphones. Up to 500 songs9, it can store your favourite music to enrich your workout, with no strings attached.
Always be Ready to Help
Your watch receives real-time notifications for incoming calls, SMS messages, emails, calendar events, and more. It also packs a treasure trove of intuitive features that make daily life a breeze, from weather forecast, alarms, timer and flashlight. You can even use it to find your phone.
Raise Your Hand for a Quick Shot
Turning into a remote shutter of your phone, HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e help you to easily capture memorable moments on the move or from special angles with the pre-set 5 seconds timer10.
1.Battery can last 2 weeks when: Worn 24 hours a day, with heart rate monitoring enabled, HUAWEI TruSleep™ enabled for sleeping, 90 minutes of working out every week (GPS enabled), message notifications enabled (50 SMS messages, 3 alarms a day), screen is turned on 200 times a day, 30 minutes music playing every week. Battery life may vary depending on actual usage.
2. Watch face market availability may vary by regions. Only available with EMUI 10.0 or later. This feature is not supported on iOS.
3. This feature is available via OTA updates.
4. VO2Max can only be measured during running workout sessions.
5. This feature is available via OTA updates.
6. This feature is available via OTA updates. This feature is not supported on iOS. Availability may vary by regions. This feature is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
7. This feature is not supported on iOS. This feature is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
8. This feature is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
9. Only MP3 and LC-AAC format are supported for local playback on your WATCH. Music playback requires connection to an Android phone and at least 2 GB of storage. Bluetooth earbuds are needed to listen to music.
10. This feature is available via OTA updates. The phone also needs to run EMUI 10.1 or later.