The AXC35 is a versatile, gapless playback CD player featuring a high quality digital to analogue converter (DAC), to convert the digital information stored on a CD into an analogue sound signal.
As well as regular audio CDs, the AXC35 will play MP3 and WMA files from home recorded CD-R, CD-RW and CD-ROM discs. There’s also a dedicated digital output which allows you to record from a CD to a digital format or even connect to a standalone DAC when you’re ready to improve your sound even further.
Cambridge Audio CD Player Highlights:
- THD @ 1KHZ -10DBFS: <0.01%
- D/A CONVERTOR: Wolfson Microelectronics WM8524
- GAPLESS PLAYBACK: Yes
- FILTER: 2 -pole Butterworth filter
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (+/-0.4DB): 20Hz - 20kHz
- THD @ 1KHZ 0DBFS: <0.006%
- S/N RATIO, A WEIGHTED: >93dB
- CROSSTALK @1KHZ: <-98dB
- CROSSTALK @20KHZ: <-95dB
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: <50 ohms
- MAXIMUM POWER CONSUMPTION: 15W
- STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: <0.5W
- S/PDIF OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: <75 ohms