0.5W lower power FM transmitter features, 3.5mm jack for Microphone and audio cable, BNC Type antenna output, LCD digital display, jack for DC 11-13V, and complies with part 15 of FCC rule.
Retekess TR508 FM Transmitter Highlights:
- Low power complies with part 15 of FCC rule.
- MIC volume.
- Removable antenna.
- Stereo voice, clear sound.
- Stable signal, little affected by the outside.
Lightweight and excellent heat dissipation.
- Change power easily, from 100mW to 500mW.
- The motherboard adopts a new generation of integrated special-purpose NC FM PLL stereo wireless transmission chip BH1415 from Japan ROHM company, and has built-in PLL frequency phase-locked loop, audio pre-emphasis, limiting and low-pass filter circuit, which can achieve high fidelity and high stable signal transmission.
- Working voltage 11~13V DC (Rated voltage 12V)
- Working current <300mA
- Frequency domain 76~108Mhz
- Frequency stability ±10PPM
- Stepped frequency 100KHZ
- The operating temperature of the environment -10℃~50℃
- Output impedance 50Ω
- RF power output range H:500mW (L:100mW)
- Harmonic and noise radiation ≤－60dB
- Audio distortion <0.30%
- Frequency response 20HZ~15000HZ
- Preemphasis delay 50us
- Degree of separation ≥40 dB
- Input level ≤-10 dBV
- Modulation frequency deviation ±75KHZ
- SNR(Signal to Noise Ratio) ≥65 dB
Licensing maybe required in your area to operate a FM transmitter please check with your local Industry Canada office before using.
For additional information on the Department's rules on LPFMs, please contact your local Industry Canada district office.
Publications on Industry Canada's rules and the database for broadcasting stations in Canada can be downloaded from the following website: http://www.ic.gc.ca/spectrum.