Life sounds amazing. Rich audio, clear calls, all‑day battery and hands‑free help from the Google Assistant.1
With custom-designed 12 mm dynamic speaker drivers, Google Pixel Buds deliver high-quality audio.
Built-in sensors detect when you’re talking, and mics focused on your voice make sure that background noise stays in the background.
Thoughtfully designed from ear to ear.
Google Pixel Buds are designed for your comfort, based on scans of thousands of ears. You get a customisable, secure fit without the plugged‑ear feeling of in‑ear headphones.
Tap to play and pause. Swipe to change the volume.
Built with a three point anchor system, Google Pixel Buds combine premium comfort with a great fit to keep your earbuds secure, even when working out.
A spatial vent keeps you connected to the world around you.
Sweat and water resistant.
Google Pixel Buds aren't afraid of a little water, so rainy days and sweaty workouts are not a problem.
“Hey Google, play my workout playlist”
To play your favourite music, get directions or call your mum, just say, "Hey Google".2
Understand the world around you.
Get real-time translations right in your ear3, whether you’re ordering dinner in Tokyo or visiting your multilingual family.
Everything you need to cut the cord.
Power up without a plug.
Charge your Google Pixel Buds in their case or place the case on a compatible wireless charging pad.4
Pair up quickly.
With Google Pixel, pair them with just a single tap. Google Pixel Buds also easily connect with any Bluetooth 4.0+ laptops, tablets, Android and iOS devices.
Find your earbuds.
Don’t worry about misplacing your earbuds. Find My Device makes it easy to locate Google Pixel Buds.5
1. Google Assistant requires an Android 6.0+ device with Assistant enabled, a Google Account, and an internet connection.
2. Google Assistant requires an Android 6.0+ device with Assistant enabled, a Google Account, and an internet connection. You may need a music subscription. Some features require device location to be enabled in order to use it.
*The waterproof performance of Google Pixel Buds complies with IPX4 of IEC standard 60529. Waterproof performance does not last forever and may deteriorate due to wear and tear from normal use. It is not completely waterproof and will not be submerged. Do not charge the device when wet.
3. Requires a device running Android 6.0 or newer and an internet connection. For available languages go to g.co/pixelbuds/help.
4. Wireless charger sold separately unless otherwise specified.
5. Requires Google Pixel Buds connected with Fast Pair to a device running Android 6.0 or newer, with location history enabled.
6. This device may not be sold or otherwise distributed until required legal authorizations have been obtained.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.