Game-Changer: Wi-Fi 6 Mesh
Armed with Wi-Fi 6 technology, Deco whole home mesh Wi-Fi is designed to deliver a huge boost in coverage, speed, and total capacity. Get on the latest mesh Wi-Fi to enjoy the future network that loads faster and connects more.1
Wi-Fi Dead Zone Killer
With clearer and stronger signals enhanced by BSS Color and Beamforming, Deco X60 boosts broader whole home Wi-Fi up to 7,000 ft2. Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage. Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience3.
6 Streams: Greater Experience, Less Lag
With six simultaneous data streams, there’s more than enough bandwidth for connected devices. This means to enjoy more responsive gaming or 8K streaming with flawless video and clear audio even when multiple devices transmitting data at the same time.
Customize your home network with enhanced security using a kit of features built in TP-Link HomeCare. Whether protecting your sensitive data or limiting the access of kids and guests, HomeCare provides you the tools you need to fully manage your network3.
Robust Parental Controls
Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online.
Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats.
Quality of Service
Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed.
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
Unbox Deco, install the app and then simply follow the on-screen directions. Deco app will take care of the rest, getting your network up and running in minutes.
- 1. Connect Deco to your cable modem and power on both devices.
- 2. Download and launch the Deco app; just follow the in-app directions to finish the setup steps.
- 3. Follow in-app instructions to configure your Deco system.
Wi-Fi Made Easy - Easy Management
Manage your Wi-Fi at home or away on the Deco app, including seeing all connected devices, prioritizing your own, setting up a guest network, and more.
Pair with Alexa to control Deco X20 with simple voice commands. Enjoy the convenient life.
All Decos Work Together
Deco X60 is compatible with every other Deco model to form a mesh network. Expand mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by simply adding more Decos.
Decorate Your Home
The pure white design, simple but all-embracing, evokes a wintery mood or a bright summer day. Deco X60 with a delicate body case makes it perfect to blend into various home decorations.
TP-Link AX30000 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System Highlights:
1. Use of Wi-Fi 6 and other features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM, and BSS Color require clients to also support the corresponding features.
- Incredible Wi-Fi 6 Speed & Coverage: Cover up to 7,000 sq. ft. in high-performance 3 Gbps (3000 Mbps) speeds, perfect for 4K/8K streaming, intense online gaming, and more throughout your whole home.
- Connect up to 150 Devices: Revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology lets your router communicate more data to more devices.
- Boosted Seamless Coverage: Achieve seamless whole home coverage with a clearer and stronger whole home Wi-Fi signal generated by Wi-Fi 6.
- Ultra-Low Latency: Greater reduction in latency enables more responsive gaming and video chatting.
- One Unified Network: Multiple units form a whole-home network that auto-selects the best connection as you move around your home.
- Total Security: WPA3 encryption and TP-Link HomeCare provide personalized features, including Parental Controls, Antivirus, and Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure a safer online experience.
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever: The Deco app walks you through setup step-by-step.
- Universally Compatible: Deco X60 works with all WiFi-enabled devices and internet service providers (ISP).
2. Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
3. Clients need to support 802.11k/v/r and may require additional set up. Performance may vary depending on the client device.
4. HomeCare Pro is available for free for the first few months after subscription. Please check: tp-link.com/homecare for more information.