The NETGEAR Gigabit Unmanaged Switch series helps businesses cost-effectively expand their network to Gigabit speeds and higher port counts. The GS108 Gigabit Ethernet switches comes with 8 Gigabit copper ports in a desktop metal case and is wall-mountable. These switches are energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability businesses need.
Plug and Play
- The standards-based Gigabit switches sense and adjust for network speed and cabling type automatically. Easily integrate into your existing Ethernet network - no matter if it is running at 10/100Mbps or Gigabit speed.
- Simple set up with no software or configuration needed.
- Front panel LEDs keep you informed of power status, link speed and link activities.
High Quality and Reliable Performance
- Superior network performance at non-blocking rate delivers true Gigabit speed with no compromise.
- Durable metal case and long product life (shown by MTBF numbers).
- GS108 supports the latest Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption when there is light traffic on an active port or when there is no link or no activity detected. It can further save energy when a short cable (<100m) is used. Energy savings lead directly to cost savings in operation.
Why the NETGEAR Gigabit Ethernet Switch is ideal for SOHO Networks
- Superior Performance.
- High Quality and Reliability.