Say goodbye to dropped calls, poor call quality, and slow internet.
The all NEW weBoost Drive X RV is a versatile, multi-user, in-vehicle cell signal booster—designed for use with all RV classes and towable trailers. Backed by up to 50 dB max gain, the Drive X RV delivers the strongest cell signal possible on all available network speeds.
The enhanced outside antenna’s modular design allows for custom setup and optimal positioning for signal reception. Whether parked or on the road, you'll experience fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, uninterrupted texts, faster data speeds, better streaming, and improved hotspot capability.
The Drive X RV kit comes with everything for DIY installation: including 25’ of RG-6 extender cable for ideal booster placement within RVs of any size. With side-exit adapter and mounting hardware, the outside antenna fits universal CB-antenna mounts and exterior RV ladder poles.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Weekend or summer time RVers in need of strong signal.
- Remote employees who live, travel and work on the go.
- Outdoorsmen or hunters who camp in vans and trailers.
- Works best for Class A and Class C RVs, but can be used for Class B as well.
The weBoost Drive X RV reaches farther to AND from the cell tower for reliable reception, improved calls, and faster data. It supports up to multiple phones or cellular devices with whole coverage inside an RV.
Urban areas & suburbs could see better than expected results since car material & external obstructions are generally the biggest interferences to cellular signals. Cell phone boosters are able to easily bypass any material obstruction.
Rural, off-the-grid areas could see slightly lower results since cell tower distance is the biggest reason for weak signals. Fortunately, cell phone boosters are able to reach farther than your cell antenna and boost signal to AND from the cell tower.
WHICH CARRIERS DOES IT WORK FOR?
The weBoost 470410F Drive 4G-X RV amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
All Canadian carriers (4G LTE & 3G): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
Frequencies: 700Mhz, 800Mhz, 1900Mhz, and AWS 1700/2100Mhz.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with the high-gain RV antenna, amplifying it multiple times with weBoost’s patented SmarTech technology. The enhanced signal strength redirects to your vehicle.
Straight from the cell tower to your phone. Clear calls, faster internet, better reception, and longer battery life. Say goodbye to interruptions.
weBoost Drive X RV Highlights:
- Boosts 4G LTE and 3G for any RV or camper.
- Modular antenna design for optimal positioning on RVs.
- Outside antenna fits universal CB mounts (3/8-24 thread).
- Spring base protects antenna from wind and low branches.
- Works for all phones & cellular devices, all major US carriers.
- Both AC/DC Wall Power Supply and Hardwire DC/DC Power Supply included.