Have a Question?
Ask a Samsung TV & Audio Expert. 1-833-982-2316
Daily, From 9AM - 9PM (EST)
Connect your soundbar to your TV via Bluetooth TV-Connection. Fuller range of sound with powerful wireless bass.
Elevate your sound experience
Impressive sound and powerful bass for an enhanced audio experience.
* Images are simulated and for illustration purposes only. The appearance, design and GUI (Graphic User Interface) specifications which does not affect product performance, are subject to change without notice.
* TV sold separately.
Connect, listen, enjoy
Bluetooth TV connection
Connect via Bluetooth and enjoy your favorite content without unsightly cables.
** Please check whether your TV is Bluetooth compatible.*
Deep, rich bass
Feel the action and the beat of the music with the rich bass from the wireless subwoofer.
Optimized sound for your favorite content
The soundbar detects what you’re watching and automatically optimizes the sound setting for the best entertainment experience. Whether it’s a loud sporting event or a drama with quiet dialogue, you can count on Soundbar T450 to provide clear sound for enhanced TV viewing.
A world of sound with one remote
One remote is all you need. Control key soundbar functions like power, volume, and even sound effects with the Samsung TV remote — right from your TV.
* Function and remote control design may vary by TV model and region.
* Compatible with selected Samsung TVs. Please check the Samsung TV's specification.
Optimized gaming sound
Game Pro Mode
Connect your console to the soundbar to boost your gaming experience. Optimize sound, while offering clear directional sound to gain the advantage.
* Compatible TVs and game consoles only. (over Xbox one, PS4, Nintendo Switch)
* Game console sold separately
More sound without the wires
Wireless surround sound ready
The Wireless Surround Kit* lets you expand your soundbar to a complete surround sound system easily and without the mess of wires.
* Samsung Wireless Rear Speaker Kit sold separately. (Accessory model: SWA-8500S).
** The wireless module requires a power cord to function and speaker cables to connect to rear speakers.