Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use, the ATR2500x-USB plugs into your computer or other device, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software.
This large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, and is equipped with a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity. The mic also has a headphone jack with up/down volume control buttons for direct audio monitoring. The ATR2500x-USB comes with two 2 m (6.6') cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A), a sturdy tripod desk stand, and a pivoting threaded stand mount that attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand.
Audio Technica Microphone Highlights:
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer.
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone.
- Controls on the front of the microphone allow you to easily adjust headphone volume.
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to 192 kHz sampling rate.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac.
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response.
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
- Low self-noise – ideally suited for digital recording.
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport.
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely to a conventional microphone stand.
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance.
- Includes two 2 m (6.6') cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A.