Meet the new Nest Wifi.
Strong connection. Every direction.
Nest Wifi blankets your whole home in strong, reliable Wi‑Fi and keeps buffering at bay in every room.
Wi‑Fi the way it should be.
Traditional, Single Router
A traditional single router has relatively limited coverage. It becomes spotty the farther away you are. Extenders can add a bit more range, but degrade performance.
Nest Wi-Fi is a scalable system that gives both whole-home coverage and a consistently strong signal.1 Each Nest Wi-Fi point* is also a smart speaker with the Google Assistant.2
Stream at speed.
One Nest Wifi router with one Wifi point* is strong enough to handle up to 200 connected devices and fast enough to stream multiple 4K videos at a time.3
Connects you to the fastest Wi‑Fi point and keeps buffering at bay from room to room.
Puts your network on the clearest channel and fastest band to avoid congestion.
Regular software updates improve your Wi‑Fi performance over time.
Security that's a step ahead
Automatic updates and an advanced security chip in the Nest Wi-Fi router help your network stay safe.
The easy to set up, whole‑home Wi‑Fi system.
The router plugs into your modem and creates a network with a strong and reliable signal.
Each point* works with the router to expand coverage and keep Wi‑Fi strong in every room. It’s also a smart speaker that you can play music on, find answers and more.
Which Nest Wifi system is right for you?
Get coverage in every corner, no matter the size and shape of your home.
Control at your fingertips.
Manage your network right on your smartphone.
Parental peace of mind.
Control online time for the kids and block explicit content.
Pick which devices get faster speeds when you need it.
Share Wi‑Fi with your friends.
Create a guest network and easily share your password.
Run a speed test.
You can always see how fast your Wi‑Fi is running.
Hands-free help around the house.
The Nest Wifi point has a speaker with the Google Assistant, so you can play music, manage your Wi‑Fi network, find answers, control your connected devices and more using your voice.
Being part of your home means respecting your privacy.
When it comes to privacy, you know what’s right for you and your family. Here’s how to control your privacy on your Nest Wifi point.*
Wi-Fi that you'll want to show off
Nest Wi-Fi was made with your home in mind.
Say hello to glow
Soft Lighting under the Nest point* lets you know that your Google Assistant is ready to help.
Inspired by ceramic objects, Nest Wifi fits right into your home.
More points to expand.*
Add more points if you need more coverage and help around the house.
1. Based on use of at least 1 Nest Wifi router and 1 Nest Wifi point. Home size, materials and layout can affect how a Wi-Fi signal travels. Larger homes or homes with thicker walls or long, narrow layouts may need extra Wifi points for full coverage. Strength and speed of signal will also depend on your Internet provider.
2. Internet connection required.
3. This is based on only using connected devices at a maximum data rate of 1 Mbps. Requires sufficient broadband Internet connection and connected devices must be located within the Wi-Fi coverage area described at g.co/nestwifi/coverage. The strength and speed of the signal will also depend on your Internet provider.
4. The Wifi point is optimized for select content services only. Subscription(s) may be required, and additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. Requires compatible smart devices.
5. Home materials and layout can affect how Wi-Fi signals travel and may result in the need for additional Wifi points.
* Two Points included.