An exceptional 4K home theatre experience – only from Epson.
The Epson Home Cinema 3800 includes Epson's latest 4K PRO-UHD1 technology for an exceptional 4K HDR2 home theatre experience. Using advanced processing technologies for resolution enhancement, colour and image processing, the Home Cinema 3800 faithfully displays all your favorite content at an exceptional level of brightness and colour accuracy. And, with support for the latest 18 Gbps HDMI 2.0 specification, you’ll enjoy 4K HDR gaming at a full 60 fps from the latest generation of consoles and streaming devices.
Whether you’re streaming your favorite series, 4K gaming, or simply watching a blockbuster movie in HDR, the Epson Home Cinema 3800 is simply stunning.
4K PRO-UHD1 Projection Technology
A new type of 4K home theatre experience utilizing advanced processing for resolution enhancement, colour and image processing – resulting in an exceptional 4K home theatre experience.
True 3-Chip Projector Design
Advanced 3LCD technology displays 100 percent of the RGB colour signal for every frame without any "rainbow effect" or colour brightness issues.
4K Resolution Processing
Pixel-shifting technology precisely controls three individual, high-definition LCD chips to parallel process millions of pixels.
Full 10-bit HDR2
Accepts 100 percent of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an amazing visual performance, plus HLG support.
Digital Video Processing
Real-time, 12-bit analog-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions; helps eliminate banding, blocking and other compression artifacts from the final visual performance.
An impressive 3,000 lumens for both colour and white brightness3; contrast ratio of up to 100,000:1 for rich black detail.
- Type: Optical Zoom (manual)/Focus (manual)
- F-number: 1.49 – 1.77
- Focal Length: 18.2 – 29.2 mm
- Zoom Ratio: 1 – 1.62
- Lamp Type: 250 W UHE
- Lamp Life
- ECO Mode: Up to 5,000 hours6
- Medium Mode: Up to 4,000 hours6
- High Mode: Up to 3,500 hours6
- Throw Ratio Range: 1.32 – 2.15
- Size (projected distance): 0" – 300" (Zoom: Wide and Zoom: Tele)
- Keystone Correction:
- - Vertical: ±30 degrees
- - Horizontal: ±30 degrees
1. 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel to achieve double Full HD resolution on screen. Resolution is Full HD in 3D Mode.
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product6
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner7
2. HDR performance available with select third-party devices. For more information, see www.epson.com/hdrcompatibility
3. Colour brightness (colour light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Colour light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
4. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.ca/recycle
5. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
6. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.