Designed to keep you productive and entertained from anywhere, the HP 14" diagonal laptop combines long lasting battery life1 with a thin and portable, micro-edge bezel design.
Take it anywhere. See more.
With its thin and light design, 0.71 in micro-edge bezel display, with its 79% screen to body ratio2 – take this PC anywhere and see and do more.
Reliable performance for every day
Powerful enough for your busiest days, this PC features a Quad-Core 10th Generation Intel Core i5 processor3 and reliable flash-based storage at a great value.
Powered up and productive. All day long.
With long-lasting battery life1 and fast-charge technology, this laptop lets you work, watch, and stay connected all day. Integrated precision touchpad with multi-touch support speeds up both navigation and productivity.
Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows - only better.4
10th Generation Intel Core processor
Experience power and responsive performance to boost your productivity. Enjoy immersive entertainment and game, stream and create content with accelerated performance.5
PCIe SSD storage
Available in capacities up to 512 GB, PCIe-based flash storage is up to 17x faster than a traditional 5400-rpm laptop hard drive.6
FHD IPS display
Enjoy crystal-clear images from any angle. With 178 degree wide-viewing angles and a vibrant 1920 x 1080 resolution, you'll always have a great view of your favorite content.7
USB 3.1 connector
With the world’s most popular USB connection, you can easily connect any of your existing USB devices and experience data transfer speeds ten times faster than USB 2.0.
802.11 a/c (1x1) WLAN & Bluetooth 4.2
Stay connected to Wi-Fi and to Bluetooth accessories with wireless technology.8
1. Windows 10/ MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2014/ for additional details.
2. Screen is measured by active screen area.
3. Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
4. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
5. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. 4K content required to view full 4K images. System loading time and responsiveness dependent upon product configuration.
6. Based on HP internal testing using CrystalDiskMark benchmarking software. Performance is sequentially faster (read only) compared to traditional 5,400 rpm HDD.
7. Full high-definition (FHD) content is required to view FHD images.
8. Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the laptop to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices. Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license.