The DJI OcuSync Air System is an integrated high-resolution video transmission solution consisting of a camera, Air Unit module, three antennas, and other connectors.
Working with DJI Goggles RE, the OcuSync Air System supports wireless transmission of video, images, and flight controller information. The Air Unit can be attached to racing drones, model airplanes, RC cars, or unmanned enterprise vehicles used for rescue operations and inspections.
DJI OcuSync Air System Highlights
- 2.4 GHz/5.8 GHz dual-frequency transmission
- FHSS and up to 19 fixed channels
- High-resolution video transmission up to 1280×960 at 50 fps
- Minimum latency: As low as 50 ms (at 480p at 50 fps)
- Max transmission range: Up to 7 km (2.4 GHz, FCC compliance, unobstructed)
- DJI Goggles Racing Edition