Gain that valuable peace-of-mind by owning this reliable and easy-to-install professional surveillance solution, ideal for your home or small business. It features Lorex's powerful LHA2100LC Series DVR paired with weatherproof 1080p surveillance cameras with long night vision capabilities. The included cameras and DVR are easily connected using RG59 siamese BNC cabling that provides both video and power, making for a straightforward and clutter-free set up.
1080p HD resolution
Experience the detail and clarity of stunning 1080p high definition security video. This quality of video resolution leaves nothing to question and can potentially be the difference you need to identify important details such as faces. In addition to this, you will receive extensive video coverage from each of the LAB223T surveillance cameras, thanks to their wide 87° angle lenses. These cameras also use a DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) feature and ClearNight imaging for improved image quality - day and night.
Easy BNC installation
This security camera system features a simplified installation process that will have you monitoring your property in no time. Each camera only requires a single siamese BNC cable to connect to the DVR. This all-in-one RG59 coaxial cables provides both video transmission and power up to 300ft. This means that the camera can be plugged in near the DVR, rather than having to find a plug near the camera. A single run of RG59 coaxial cable can extend the video signal up to 800ft / 242m for larger properties (camera will need to be plugged in directly at this distance).
Lorex Cirrus keeps you connected
The free Lorex Cirrus app makes your surveillance system accessible from most mobile devices. With this app, you will be able to see exactly what your cameras see, at any time, review recorded footage, and keep track of all motion activity using easy-to-navigate timelines. You can also customize motion-activated push notifications to be sent directly to your phone or tablet's home screen so you can always be in the know.
Lorex web client available
Lorex Client 13 gives you access to your security system and its settings over the Internet using a PC or Mac computer. With this software, you will be able to view live and recorded video, as well as save manual recordings and snapshots to your computer's hard drive. The software is available under the downloads section below.
All day - All night
Lorex’s superior night vision technology will help keep you and your property safe through the night. Cutting edge infrared (IR) LEDs provide excellent performance in the dark, allowing you to clearly see up to 130ft / 40m in ambient lighting (and up to 90ft / 28m in total darkness). The LAB223T HD security cameras also feature SmartIR technology, which ensures close-up objects or people are not over-exposed from the infrared lights.
Indoor or Outdoor - it makes no difference
With an IP66 weatherproof rating, the surveillance cameras in this system are suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation. Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options allows them to be placed wherever you need them most. They are able to withstand the most unforgiving climates - your cameras will even continue to operate in extreme temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) and as high as 140°F / 60°C.
Reliable hard drive for maximum protection
The 8 channel version of this DVR includes a 1TB hard drive while the 16 channel model comes with a massive 2TB hard drive. This is not your regular hard drive, however. It is engineered to keep up with the demands of continuous surveillance monitoring. It can store days, weeks, or even months of security footage depending on your settings. DVR options, such as recording at a lower resolution, scheduled recording times, and motion-triggered recording, can save you storage space and extend your recording time.
High definition interface with HDMI output for easy connection to a TV.
24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
Variety of installation options are available.
LHA2000LC HD 1080p Security DVR Highlights:
1. Compatible with select 1080p & 720p cameras and standard analog cameras. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorextechnology.com/compatibility.
- True 1080p recording on all cameras1
- 24/7 security-grade pre-installed hard drive
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording
- H.264 video compression reduces data bandwidth requirements for efficient data storage, reduced network load for easy remote connectivity
- HDMI output (HDMI cable included) for simple connection to HD TVs2
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Click and drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- Instant USB backup of live video from selected camera
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up to date3
- Lorex Cirrus app with 3-Step setup connects all your cameras and systems from any iOS or Android smartphone or tablet4
- PC and Mac compatible
- Motion push notifications and email alerts
- Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth
- Backward compatible with standard analog cameras
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. HDMI output up to 1080p HD for high definition multi-channel live viewing only. Up to 1080p recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 1080p per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
4. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 3Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 2 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
LAB223T HD 1080p Security Camera Highlights:
1. 1080p HD cameras are compatible with select Lorex HD DVR recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders, visit lorextechnology.com/compatibility.
- High definition 1080p image sensor1
- IR night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting and 90ft (28m) in total darkness2
- Close up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) for clear accurate images
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- 87° field of view (horizontal)
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options
- Residential and business friendly compact design
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)3
2. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
3. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.