Onikuma K1-B LED gaming headset features high quality 50mm stereo speaker. It brings you vivid sound field, sound clarity, sound shock feeling to achieve accurate game positioning. Highly sensitive adjustable Mic makes it easy to use. Soft over-ear pads for long time wear. Glaring LED lights are designed on the earcups, highlighting the atmosphere of the game.
Onikuma K1-B Gaming Headset with LED Light
Unique speaker, build great sound effect, bass, treble, highs and lows all sounds great, awesome for long gaming sessions or simply listening to music.
Adjustable Head Beam
It makes for a quite comfortable fit.
New sounds: Experience the fresh sound effects and tunes with high quality leather cover to better protect ears.
Good pickup, with soft and convenient adjustment.
Flexible structure results in easy assembly and dismantling for convenient cleaning. Designed for optimal comfort during operation with soft material.
Onikuma K1 Pro Gaming Headphones Highlights:
- Perfect Sound : High precision 50mm driver, bring you vivid sound field, sound clarity, sound shock feeling, capable of various games.
- Comfortable to wear : This gaming headphone uses super soft Over-ear pads, which is more comfortable for long time wear, and it is a great headphone for game player.
- Durable and Noise Reduction Microphone: The long flexible gaming mic is high sensitive and durable. Multifunctional in-line Remote Control for sound and Mic.
- Superior Compatibility : Fits for most of device with 3.5mm headphone/microphone port. It is suitable for computer, laptop. For PS4, new xbox one, mobile phone, iPhone, iPad, mp3, mp4, the 2 to 1 splitter line is need.
- Cool Unique LED light : Glaring LED lights are designed on the earcups, highlighting the atmosphere of the game.
- 1. Before apply the headset on your PS4, please test it with your cellphone to ensure it function well.
- 2. Insert the headset own 3.5mm jack plug into the Gamepad, then long press the PS button or enter the system Settings.
- 3. There is a peripheral machines, choose "Adjust Sound and Devices", "output to the headphones", then change it to "all audio ".