Monitor your property like never before with this outstanding 4K (8MP) Ultra HD security system from Lorex. This top-of-the-line system includes our cutting-edge 8-channel 4K HD DVR with 4 bullet security cameras featuring 4K (8MP) HD resolution. The included weatherproof cameras deliver exceptional image quality day or night, with Color Night Vision in low light conditions and long-range IR night vision in complete darkness. Everything you need for setup is included, giving you professional-grade security protection for your home or business.
Ultra HD security camera
The main reason to purchase a security camera is to capture useful evidence should an incident ever occur on your property. This 4K camera will do just that. It is capable of recording a 4K pixel resolution of 3840 × 2160 - that's 4× the amount of pixels of 1080p. This heightened resolution will produce stunningly detailed video that will leave nothing to the imagination. It will also allow for greater digital zooms so you can see further into the distance. This camera also comes with a wide 87 degree angle lens that is perfect for large areas or doorways.
How much better is 4K?
A 1080p security DVR records at a pixel ratio of 1920 × 1080 - that's just over 2 million pixels. This DVR, records at a pixel ratio of 3840 × 2160, which is well over 8 million pixels. That's over 4× the total amount of pixels of a 1080p DVR! So if an incident does occur on your property, 4K resolution will offer the best chance to capture useful evidence such as distinct facial features.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Cloud
Quickly and easily view your security system remotely from your smartphone or tablet using our easy-to-use Lorex Cloud™ app. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor or review. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
View in day or night with Smart IR night vision
The 4K (8MP) Ultra HD bullet camera provides Color Night Vision™ in low light conditions, Smart IR black and white night vision up to 135ft (41m) in ambient night time conditions, and full black and white night vision up to 90ft (28m) in total darkness. Smart IR Imaging technology and day/night mode provide superior enhanced low light performance, and the integrated infrared cut filter switches on and off between day and night, ensuring accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions. See clearly in complete darkness, and be confident knowing that detailed images are being recorded even on the darkest nights.
Install this durable security camera wherever you need it most - indoors or outdoors. It is manufactured to be fully weatherproof (rated IP67). So you can count on all-season security monitoring that never stops working.
Reliable security grade hard drive
DVRs such as this are capable of working 24/7 without a break. Thankfully, so is the 1TB hard drive within it. Lorex uses security certified hard drives that are manufactured specifically to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring. This means that you can rely on this professional grade hard drive to safely store weeks (or even months) of security footage. It is also possible to manually upgrade the hard drive within the DVR to a hard drive up to 8TB in size.
DVR Digital Video Recorder
Security DVRs connect to BNC cameras using RG59 coaxial cables and they compress and store video footage captured from security cameras.
24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
Lorex 8 Channel 4K DVR with 4 4K Cameras Highlights:
1. Compatible with select 4K (8MP), 2K (4MP), 1080p and 720p MPX cameras and standard analog cameras.
- True 4K Ultra HD recording on all cameras1.
- 24/7 security-grade pre-installed hard drive.
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording.
- H.264+ video compression reduces data bandwidth requirements for efficient data storage, reduced network load for easy remote connectivity.
- HDMI output (HDMI cable included) for simple connection to HD TVs2.
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time.
- Click and drag digital zoom in live view and playback.
- 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors.
- Instant USB backup of live video from selected camera.
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up to date3.
- Lorex Cloud™ app with 3-Step setup4 connects all your cameras and systems from any iOS or Android smartphone and tablet.
- Motion push notifications and email alerts.
- Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth.
- Backward compatible with standard analog cameras.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. HDMI output up to 4K (8/16ch). VGA output is 1080p for all models. Up to 4K (8MP) recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 4K (8MP) per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR. VGA output is limited to 1080p resolution.
4. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 3.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 2 devices may connect to the system at the same time.