Nikon PROSTAFF 1000 Laser Rangefinder Highlights:
- High-quality 6x Monocular
- Automatic continuous measurement for up to 4 seconds if single measurement fails
- Press and hold down the power button to activate the continuous measurement function (up to approximately 8 seconds)
- Compact size fits in pocket
- Rainproof - JIS/IEC Protection Class 4 (IPX4) equivalent
MULTILAYER COATING: Multilayer coating is applied to one or more lens and prism surfaces.
LONG EYE RELIEF: Provides 15mm or more of eye relief. Perfect for eyeglass-wearers.
TRU TARGET: Technology that allows you to switch between First Target and Distant Target modes.
Accuracy, Consistency & Value
The PROSTAFF 1000 6x20 Laser Rangefinder puts a solid 1,000-yard maximum ranging capability into your hand, together with compact ergonomics that will fit your pocket. The 6x optical system makes seeing—and ranging—deer out to 600 yards a reality, while the Tru-Target system allows you to select either First Target or Distant Target Priority. Weather resistant/ rainproof construction.
Choose between two different ranging modes depending on the situation. First target priority mode allows you to range an object as small as a fence post while distant target priority mode displays the range of the farthest target among a group of targets measured.
||6- 1,000 yd
|Angular Field of View (Real)
||1 CR2 Lithium Battery