The Premium HDMI Cable Certification Program is a new program that encompasses additional and enhanced cable testing as well as a comprehensive anti-counterfeiting label program.
The program is designed to give consumers peace-of-mind when purchasing new HDMI cables for their 4K/UltraHD products that may include features
such as 4K/60, BT.2020 and HDR. Participating HDMI Adopters can promote their ATC-tested High-Speed HDMI Cables as Premium High-Speed HDMI
Cables or Premium High-Speed HDMI Cables with Ethernet using a unique anti-counterfeiting label on their products.
Premium High-Speed HDMI Cables and Premium High-Speed HDMI Cables with Ethernet will have a
special anti-counterfeit label to differentiate them from other HDMI cables.
UltraLink High Speed Premium Certified HDMI Highlights:
- Delivering 4K/60 Ultra HD HDCP2.2 full support
- All cables are enabled with an audio return channel and meet the “High Speed with Ethernet” standard
- All cables support full 1080p+, 16-bit deep color, 3D and all refresh rates
- Over-spec materials and design deliver stunning clear performance in both audio and video signals
- Foam-PE insulation blocks electromagnetic signal interference
- Drastically reducing distortion and noise