With a range of up to 20 miles and the freedom to communicate wirelessly, the Talkabout™ T200 lets you stay in touch, whether you’re using it on the playground, in the neighborhood or during a camping trip.
Thanks to its featherweight, compact design, the T200 is comfortable to use. With 22 channels and 121 privacy
codes, it’s easy to stay in touch while you are out and about.
The communication range quoted is calculated based on an unobstructed line of sight test under optimum conditions. Actual range will vary depending on terrain and conditions, and is often less than the maximum possible. Your actual range will be limited by several factors including, but not limited to: terrain, weather conditions, electromagnetic interference and obstructions.
22 Channels Each with 121 Privacy Codes
With 22 channels and 121 privacy codes, totaling 2,662 combinations, it’s easy to find an available channel.
Compatible with Any Radio
You can communicate with other FRS/GMRS radios regardless of brand by being on the same channel and privacy code.
Power through Your Adventures
There are two ways to power your radio: use the included NiMH rechargeable batteries for up to 12 hours or use 3 AA batteries for up to 29 hours. To recharge the NiMH batteries, choose from one of three ways: connect it to your vehicle adaptor or your computer, or plug the micro-USB cable into an outlet.
Motorola 2-Way Radio 2 Pack Highlights:
- 20 Call Tones
- A call tone is what people calling you can hear instead of the normal default ring. It grabs the attention of your family and friends before you start speaking.
- Eco Smart
- Most of the energy wasted when using a mobile device occurs during the charge. This radio consumes less power during its idle condition.
- Quickly Find a Channel
- Use the scanning feature to see which channels are currently in use.
- Low Battery Alert
- Low battery alert reminds you when batteries are running low.
- Keypad Lock
- The keypad lock prevents your personalized settings from being inadvertently changed.