Peerless-AV’s PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount simplifies image alignment. The patent-pending precision gear design allows exact tilt and roll image positioning by either simply turning two adjustment knobs with a Phillips screw driver, or use the tool-less option by extending the knobs to adjust by hand.
Just set the precision gear to the desired position to secure it in place – it will hold its position even during projector maintenance. With Peerless-AV’s PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount, just set it and forget it. No more adjustment screws. No more micro adjustments. No more hassles.
*Projector not included.
Peerless-AV PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount Highlights:
- Specifications: Tilt: ±20°, Roll: ±10°, Swivel: 360° when mounted on extension column ±15° when flush mounted on ceilings.
- Pre-installed security screws provide optional tilt and roll lock to prevent tampering with adjustment knobs.
- Spider® Universal Adapter Plate extends up to 17.63" (448 mm) to fit most projector models.
- Quick-release mechanism to easily service projector.
- "U" shaped pitch bracket allows for hassle free cable routing. Cable management allows cables to be routed through projector mount out of sight |Horizontal wrench access slots make flush mounting installations fast and easy.
- Pre-assembled design reduces installation time.
- Two adjustment knobs control projector image alignment.
- Patent-pending precision gears provides exact projector image alignment.
||+20 / -20
||+10 / -10
|Distance from Ceiling
||3.81 - 4.81" (97 - 122mm)