SELPHY - YOUR PERSONAL PORTABLE PHOTO KIOSK
Introducing the SELPHY CP1300 wireless compact photo printer, the perfect portable photo printer for at home and on the go. Simply print with AirPrint,1
, your camera's memory card2
, or from Facebook™ and Instagram™ with the Canon PRINT app3
, so your memories are ready to share wherever you are! Even print fun collages with friends from multiple devices with Party Shuffle Print or 2"x6" photo booth layout prints. You choose the right size for the right photo - from 4"x6", 2.1"x2.1" square and even sticker paper, all made to last up to 100 years4
and are even water resistant! Take the SELPHY CP1300 almost anywhere with the optional battery pack.
BEAUTIFUL PHOTO QUALITY
Not only will your photos be instantly dry, but they will also look great for up to 100 years5
and are even water resistant!
Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone and tablet with ease, through the Canon PRINT app3
. You can even print directly from USB, or your camera's memory card.2
STYLISH & COMPACT
The sleek, portable design lets you bring the SELPHY CP1300 with you - and with the optional battery back you can print and share your memories wherever you are.
With the tilting 3.2" LCD screen it's easy to choose, edit and print your favorite photos, and with the optional battery pack take your SELPHY with you and print from almost anywhere right from your smartphone3 or memory card.2
Use your camera and SELPHY CP1300 together at your next party to make a photo booth. Take fun shots, then print them in photo booth mode which lets you print out two strips of four images each on 4x6 paper, then cut it in half for photo strips give them to your guests!
With square (2.1"x2.1") Photo Labels, print your best square images and stick them anywhere you want!
With Party Shuffle, all of your friends can send images from their Smartphones to the CP1300 which will combine them into a collage that you can print out and share. Everyone will want a copy!
Canon Selphy Wireless Compact Photo Printer Highlights:
• Dye-Sub Technology allows your prints to last for up to 100 years and is instantly dry.4
• Print from your favorite device from any room in the house with Wi-Fi®.5
• Print straight from your iPhone and iPad with Airprint.1
• Create fun collages with friends from multiple devices using Party Shuffle Print!3
• Various Print sizes for all your crafting needs, from stickers and 2.1"x2.1" Square to 4"x6" photos.
• Improved user interface with intuitive control with the tilting 3.2" LCD screen.
• Print from SD Memory Cards or USB with ease.2
• Take your printing on the go with the Optional Battery Pack.
1. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
2. Compatible memory cards include SD™ Card, SDHC™ Card. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™ Card, microSDXC™ Card. Supported File Formats inlcude: JPEG and TIFF (Exif-compliant) taken by DCF(Ver.1.0/2.0) compliant digital cameras. (Exif ver2.2/2.21/2.3 compliant).
3. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android™ mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires an compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account's Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
4. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors.
5. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g /n/ac or ad capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.