The telephoto zoom XC50-230mm F4.5-6.7 OIS II, which employs 13 all-glass elements in 10 groups, including 1 aspherical lens element and 1 ED lens element.
The lens demonstrates advanced optical performance across its focal range, producing clear images even when your subject is a long distance away. Its lightweight focusing lens and high-precision motor achieve quick and silent autofocusing.
The optical image stabilization function (approximately 3.5-stops) reduces camera shake in still images and videos taken hand-held.
Vertical axis : Contrast S : Meridonal
• Type - XC50-230mm F4.5-6.7 OIS II
• Lens configuration - 13 elements in 10 groups (includes 1 aspherical and 1 extra low dispersion elements)
• Focal length - f=50-230mm(76-350mm) (35mm format equivalent)
• Angle of view - 31.7 - 7.1 (degrees)
• Max. Aperture - F4.5-6.7
• Min. Aperture - f22
• Aperture control - Number of blades 7 (rounded diaphragm opening) / Step size 1/3EV (15 steps)
• Focus range - Normal 1.1m - ∞ / Macro 1.1m - 3m
• Max. magnification - 0.2x (Telephoto)
• External dimensions : Diameter x Length* - ø69.5mm x 111mm( Wide) / 177mm (Telephoto) (approx.)
• Filter size - ø58mm
*distance from camera lens mount flange