Aluratek's 4-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 SuperSpeed Type-C Hub provides the easiest way to expand your connectivity for your desktop or laptop. With the ever-increasing number of USB devices such as MP3 players, printers, scanners, and external hard drives, you always need more USB ports for your computer. With Hi-Speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 at transfer rate of up to 5Gbps, you will able to transfer or backup your MP3s, digital photos and digital videos in no time.
The Type-C hub is a convenient and efficient tool designed to connect to your MacBook, Chromebook or other devices that support the USB-C port and connector. Furthermore, the adapter can easily tuck into your pocket or notebook bag for easy storage and transport. The attached USB cable design is perfect for mobile professionals. The 4-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 SuperSpeed Type-C Hub is completely plug-and-play, ready to go right out of the box. It is bus powered from your USB port, with no external power adapter needed and is fully backward-compatible with USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
Next Generation USB
USB-C is the new industry standard connector that will soon replace all the other USB interfaces we have grown to know. Type-C USB features a small reversible plug orientation just like Apple's Lightening connector.
USB Type-C Integration
Apple’s latest Macbook and Google’s Pixel Chromebook are some of the first devices to debut the versatile USB Type-C port that is used for fast web browsing, charging, file transfers and video streaming. The 4-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 SuperSpeed Type-C Hub provides a simple solution to add USB peripherals to these devices.
The 4-port configuration allows for easy expansion and addition of USB devices to your laptop or PC. High-speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 with data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps is 10 times faster than USB 2.0, letting you make backups and access your content faster.
• Compatible with the latest Apple Macbook, Google’s Pixel Chromebook or other devices that support the USB-C port and connector
• SuperSpeed data transfer rate up to 5Gbps - 10 times faster than USB 2.0
• Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 1 specification
• Backwards compatible with USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and 1.1
• (x4) USB ports for easy expansion
• The attached USB cable design is perfect for mobile professionals
• Individual port over-current protection
• Plug-n-Play, Hot swappable & Hot pluggable
• USB bus powered - no external power adapter required
• Limited 1 Year warranty
• Windows 7, 8 or 10
• Mac OSX 10.6 or later
• Available USB Type-C port