The AV27 is a cost-effective and fully assembled enclosed rack system. The AV27 accepts front or rear mounted components, includes integrated cooling, and has plenty of room to arrange multiple components, transforming your AV application.
Peerless-AV’s Preconfigured Racks and accessories feature a caster base with adjustable feet, allowing you to stabilize the rack without caster interference. These racks are designed to help manage components, all while giving an organized, polished look to any AV installation.
• Lockable tempered glass left or right-hinged front door
• Top and bottom ventilation with pre-installed top cooling fans
• Removable side panel
• Standard 19” rack enclosure works with all standard 19” rack accessories
• Heavy-gauge welded steel construction
• Top and bottom cable routing knockouts
• Front and back can be swapped and are on hinges
• Side panels are lockable (locks not included)
• Accepts front or rear rack mounted components
• Includes complete Grade 5 hardware kit
• Load Capacity: 50 lbs per 2U shelf, 750 lbs total
• Ships assembled
The fully-assembled AV27 rack comes equipped with everything required to configure the rack, for any application.