The HMX 6.5 LD hi-performance marine coaxial speakers with RGB LEDs lighting option is optimized to perform in infinite baffle, with a solid bass and an outstanding output. The HMX tweeters feature an acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and maximized SPL. The attractive stainless steel tweeter mesh grille provides perfect high-frequency transfer and a rock-solid protection. The RGB LED lighting circuit is integrated below the tweeter, protected by a Polypropylene transparent cover acting as light diffusion. The UV-resistant polypropylene cone co-molded with Santoprene rubber surround together with the basket and grille injected with a Hi-temperature and UV resistant polymer neutralize water, dust and mud. The aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensures durability and constant performance over time. The high-excursion mobile equipment is driven by a massive magnetic group, to deliver high undistorted sound pressure.
• Integrated RGB LED lighting to enhance your experience in combination with
the HM RGB 1 BK accessory.
• Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust).
• 1.4” Neodymium magnet tweeter featuring a PEI material dome combined with faceplate and acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and highest SPL.
• Sound-transparent stainless steel tweeter mesh grille providing efficient high-frequency transfer, attractive look and a rock-solid protection.
• Long-throw 25mm (1”) voice coil woofer fine-tuned for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and co-molded Santoprene surround.
• Aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time.
• FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
• Sealed built-in crossover with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit .
• Gold-plated corrosion resistant terminals.