Transit Pro is a super-high resolution USB/DSD (Direct Stream Digital) converter that takes audio signal from your computer and delivers the highest quality digital (optical)/analog signal to any audio component. The key to Transit Pro’s outstanding audio performance is its 32bit/384kHz digital “engine,” which delivers a super-wide bandwidth frequency response, ultra-wide dynamic range and an extremely low noise floor. There are eight user-selectable sampling rates between 44.1 and 384kHz so you can achieve the exact performance level needed for any given circumstance.
Transit Pro has a built-in high quality headphone amplifier with both ¼-inch and 1/8-inch jacks, for connecting any headphones directly without the need for an adapter. Transit Pro is USB-bus-powered or you can use an optional AC wall adapter (not included). Transit Pro is the answer when you need to deliver a reference-quality digital signal from your computer to an external audio component.
• Super-high resolution USB to optical/DSD converter
• Eight user-selectable sampling rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384kHz
• Signal-to-noise ratio: 112dB
• Extremely low distortion: THD+N 0.003%
• Digital (optical) and analog outputs
• Direct Stream Digital rates: DSD64, DSD128
• Dual headphone outputs: ¼-inch, 1/8-inch
• Compatible with headphones from 16–600 ohms
• USB-bus-powered or optional AC adapter
Minimum System Requirements:
• M-Audio Windows Driver
• Windows 7
• OSx 10.9