The Hertz UNO 6.5" system features a 24 mm (0.9ˈ) diaphragm Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for a brilliant reproduction of high frequencies in a compact size. The annular acoustic lens is optimized for exceptional off-axis performance, ensuring an accurate stereo image.
The 6.5" woofers features a pressed-paper cone with foam surround, for high SPL and solid bass. The 25 mm(1ˈ) woofer voice coil driven by a high-flux density ferrite magnet offers a highly dynamic power handling for a powerful undistorted sound. The 6dB/Oct crossover is integrated on the tweeter wiring for an easy OEM upgrade.
Hertz UNO Speakers Highlights:
T 24 – Tweeter:
• 24mm diaphragm Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for a brilliant reproduction of high frequencies in a compact size.
• Annular acoustic lens optimized for exceptional off-axis performance.
• 6dB/Oct crossover integrated on tweeter wiring.
• Mounting accessories for external or embedded mounting included.
V 165 – Woofer:
• V-cone® design for best off-axis response, clear mid-high frequency detail and powerful bass.
• Foam surround combining high sensitivity and deep bass response.
• Pure copper 25mm (1 in.) voice coil woofer for high dynamic power handling.
• High flux density 80mm (3.15 in.) ferrite magnet for a powerful undistorted sound.
• Easy-to-install DIN size basket protected by abrasion-resistant dust paint.