The Hertz UNO 6.5" two way coaxials are optimized for exceptional off-axis performance to ensure a linear frequency response when installed in a factory replacement setup. The pressed-paper cone treated with water-repellent along with the foam surround provide a very high SPL and extended low frequency response, to obtain a rich sound even when driven by the OEM head unit.
The 25 mm(1') woofer voice coil driven by a high-flux density ferrite magnet offers a highly dynamic power handling for a powerful undistorted sound. The easy-to-install DIN size basket, protected by an abrasion-resistant dust paint, makes the factory speakers replacement a snap.
Hertz UNO Speakers Highlights:
• Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for a brilliant reproduction of high frequencies and compactness.
• Tweeter faceplate optimized for exceptional off-axis performance.
• High stiffness metallic-grey finish pressed-paper cone with water-repellent treatment.
• Foam surround combining high sensitivity and deep bass response.
• Pure copper 25mm (1 in.) voice coil woofer for high dynamic power handling.
• High flux density 80mm (3.15 in.) ferrite magnet for a powerful undistorted sound.
• Easy-to-install DIN size basket protected by abrasion-resistant dust paint.