The PRGS Projector Mount simplifies the way image alignment is done. The precision gear design allows exact pitch and roll image positioning by either simply turning two adjustment knobs with a Phillips screw driver, or using the tool-less option by extending the knobs to adjust by hand. Just set the precision gear to the desired position to secure it in place. It will hold its position even during projector maintenance. With Peerless-AV® PRGS Projector Mount, just set it and forget it. No more adjustment screws. No more micro adjustments. No more hassles.
All projectors with M8 mounting screws require ACC-M8RI inserts for compatibility with any Peerless-AV projector mount
• Two adjustment knobs to control pitch and roll image alignment and accurately hold image position, virtually eliminating any sag or drift.
• Spider® Universal Adapter Plate extends up to 17.63" (448 mm) to fit most projector models
• Low profile design allows projector to be flush with the ceiling
• 'U' pitch bracket for easy cable routing
• Quick-release mechanism to easily service projector
• Pre-installed security screws provide optional tilt and roll lock to prevent tampering and adjustments
Distance from Ceiling:
448 X 448mm (17.63 X 17.63")
-5° / +5°
+15° / -20°