Serious sound quality outdoors demands KEF’s brand new Ventura outdoor loudspeakers. On the patio, by the pool, or on your yacht, the Ventura range features three models, all with a UV resistant, high impact ABS cabinet and robust corrosion resistant aluminium bracket & grille system for years of listening pleasure, regardless of your latitude or longitude. Featuring an integrated mounting bracket with up to 180 degrees of lateral adjustment, optimum placement is simple.
Two additional brass threaded inserts on the rear of the enclosure provide even more mounting options. Because they’re from KEF, you can be sure the Ventura range is voiced for clarity and impact specifically for an outdoor setting. All Ventura models feature a fluid cooled anodised aluminium dome tweeter which delivers smooth high frequency, and an injection moulded, low-distortion long throw woofer with rubber surround for deep, authoritative bass that is sure to pack a punch. Both drivers integrate flawlessly to deliver the sonic perfection KEF is famous for the world over. With 3 models, ranging from the ultra compact Ventura 4, the intermediate (in size only) Ventura 5, and the top-end Ventura 6, there is a KEF Ventura loudspeaker ideally suited to any outdoor installation.
Weatherproof, IP65 certified and salt spray tested, marine quality Ventura Series outdoor models can flood your pool, garden or yacht with high quality sound, even in the most extreme atmospheric conditions.
• High performance ‘All Weather’ outdoor speaker.
• High power handling, fluid cooled, anodised aluminium dome tweeter.
• Long-throw woofer with injection moulded cone and rubber surround.
• Weather resistant, UV treated, high impact, sealed ABS composite enclosure.
• Powder coated rust proof aluminium bracket and grille.
• Ratcheting mounting bracket for up to 180 degree rotation.
• Two 1/4 - 20 brass inserts included for use with aftermarket mounting brackets.
• Salt spray tested for over 1200 hours
• Operating temperature range: -40 to +70 C (-40 to +158 F)
• Independent test lab certified IP65
• Stainless steel / brass hardware
• Rotatable logo
• Model: Ventura 5*
• Type: Two-way Sealed box
• HF Unit (Fluid Cooled Aluminium): 25mm Tweeter
• LF Unit: 130mm (5.25in.)
• Effective Frequency Range +/– 3dB: 60Hz - 20kHz
• Crossover Frequency: 3.8kHz
• Characteristic Sensitivity Level (at 1m on axis for an input of 2.83v): 89dB
• Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 -100 Watts
• Nominal Impedance: 6Ω
• Net Weight: 3.3kg (7.25lbs)
• Operating Temperature Range: -40 C to 70C / -40 F to 158 F
• Dimensions, Cabinet only (H x W x D): 262 x 197 x 189 mm / (10.3 x 7.75 x 7.4 in.)
• Dimensions, With bracket and knobs (H x W x D): 262 x 197 x 235 mm / (10.3 x 7.75 x 9.25 in.)