Heise LED Lighting, by Metra Electronics are exclusively developed and manufactured to meet all international standards. Their range of lighting integrates advanced thermal management, short circuit and open circuit protection and many other innovative features. All products undergo rigorous testing during the development and manufacturing process and again before leaving the factory. Metra's history, experience and approach to engineering and manufacturing ensure that their products stand out among the competitors and are the highest quality lights available on the market.
Advanced thermal management- short circuit and open circuit protection and many other innovative features.
Intense spotlights in the center flanked by widebeam driving lights on each side give you everything in one lightbar.
Heavy duty rubber foot mounts help reduce vibration for LED lightbars anywhere.
Heise HE-DR14 Specifications:
Input Voltage: 10-30V DC
Power Consumption: 72W (24-3W CREE LEDs)
Lumen Flux: 5760 lm
Colour Temperature: 6000K
Beam Pattern: Combo-Flood: 90° / Spot: 8°
• Housing Material: Die-cast Aluminum Housing
• Housing Color: Black
• Lens Material: PC
• Mounting Bracket: Die-cast Aluminum
• Length of Bar without Mounting Brackets: 14"
• Hole Dimensions: Brackets turned inward – 13-1/2"
• Brackets turned outward – 14-3/4"
• Mounting Bolt Drill – 1/4"
• Electronics: Integrated-Epoxy Encapsulated
• Hardware: Stainless 316
• Operating Temperature: -40°C to +60°C
• IP Rating: IP67
• Protections: Reverse Polarity