The Lutron PD5WSDVWH is an in-wall on/off switch from the Caseta Wireless line of control products. It's compatible with many different load types, including 600W incandescent and ELV loads, 600VA MLV loads, 5A LED/CFL lighting loads, and 3A general purpose fans. The Caseta line uses 434 MHz communications to operate.
This Lutron Caseta in-wall light switch features a fast installation that usually takes about 15 minutes. It comes in a white finish and mounts easily on the wall, perfect for retrofit applications. Once installed, it provides easy control over the lighting, fan, or other load in the room through its 2 button interface. This dimmer uses the Clear Connect system to wirelessly connect to other Lutron Caseta Wireless products. This allows connected lighting to be controlled by the tiny Pico remote, which is sold separately. This remote can also be mounted on the wall and synchronized with this dimmer, allowing for multiple points of access in the room.
Controls wall and ceiling lights Doesn't require a neutral wire Minimum load cap included (for switching LED, CFL, and ELV loads) Use Pico remotes for additional switches in multi-location applications For use with the Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge Pro Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation Controls always operate locally and do not require system control.
Lutron Caseta Wireless In-wall Switch Highlights:
• Controls wall and ceiling lights – up to 5 amps
• No neutral wire required – installs in as little as 15 minutes
• Minimum load cap included (for switching LED, CFL, and ELV loads)
• Wireless In-Wall Switch provides switching of multiple load types and, when paired with Pico remote controls, allows wireless control from anywhere in the space.
• Wireless In-Wall Switch uses Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology which enables wireless communication with Pico remote controls and the Lutron Smart Bridge and Smart Bridge PRO