The new Sennheiser RS 195
REDISCOVER THE PLEASURES OF LISTENING
Over time, our hearing naturally evolves. Although this is perfectly normal, the changes can alter the quality of the sounds we experience, for example when watching TV or listening to music. The new RS 195 wireless headphones take these changes into account to provide exceptional sound that can be fully personalized to your hearing.
Sennheiser has refined its technology to offer simple and intuitive settings that enhance speech intelligibility and reproduce the slightest details of your favorite music. With the RS 195, rediscover the subtle intensity of your favorite sounds.
Adapted to gradual changes in your hearing
DESIGNED TO IMPROVE YOUR SOUND EXPERIENCE
With the wireless RS 195, make sure you don’t miss a detail when watching TV and listening to music. The exceptional sound can be fully personalised to your hearing: simply choose the most adapted setting from the 7 profiles available to optimise your sound experience. The left/right balance control allows you adjust the volume in each ear.
The RS 195 also gives you a choice of listening modes. The "Speech Mode" reduces background noise and enhances speech intelligibility, while the "Music Mode" reproduces music with an increased dynamic range to perfectly preserve the sound image.
EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY
The RS 195 headphones are fitted with high quality transducers that produce rich and detailed sound to please even the most demanding of music lovers. Innovative digital wireless transmission technology delivers a clear signal within a range of up to 100m. The RS 195 transmitter supports analog and digital audio inputs with the option of toggling. So, you are free to wander from room to room listening to your favourite music and TV programmes. The headphones’ ergonomic design is ideal for enjoying hours of comfortable listening.
A fruitful collaboration
DEVELOPED IN COLLABORATION WITH THE FRAUNHOFER IDMT
The RS 195 headphones are the result of a collaboration between two specialists in two different domains:
• Sennheiser, a leading acoustics expert for over 70 years
• Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology IDMT which has developed signal-processing strategies based on hearing aid technology* for use in consumer electronics.
Using this combined savoir-faire, we were able to build unique sound settings that are perfectly adapted to the needs of individuals with mild to moderate hearing loss.
*This technology does not replace or function in the same way as a hearing aid and is not a medical product.
• Wireless, open, circumaural headphones with uncompressed digital audio transmission
• Exceptional digital audio clarity and transmission range of up to 328ft/100m (line of sight)
• High-performance Sennheiser transducers for precise, thrilling sound
• Control the sensitivity of your analogue input – choose between Automatic Level Control (ALC) mode to even out volume differences automatically or Manual Level Control (MLC) mode to manually adjust the sensitivity
• Supports analogue and digital audio inputs and allows toggling between the inputs
• Balance control located on the headset for convenient adjustments
• Multi-purpose transmitter – also functions as ‘easy-charge’ cradle and docking station
• Multi-receiver transmission – transmitter supports up to two pairs of headphones simultaneously
• Ergonomic design for enhanced wearing comfort
• 2-year warranty