Your Ultimate GM Truck and SUV Upgrade
Your life is an adventure. Your active lifestyle is not confined to four walls, so you rely on your truck for work and play. The X009-GM is the upgrade you need to keep up with your busy life from work to play. Keep your factory controls and add enhancements like navigation, customizable short-cuts, Bluetooth® wireless technology and sound settings optimized for your truck – all controllable through the easy-to-use, large 9-inch touch-screen. With its oversized screen, integrated system and advanced technology, this premium system will restyle your truck and provide you with a high quality driving experience.
Quality External Hard Keys That Match Factory Dash Lighting
The X009-GM is equipped with external quality dedicated hard keys that match your GM’s dash lighting for a truly uniform look. The hard keys are fully integrated for quick access to core functions such as navigation, vehicle information, volume, phone access, My Favorites and rear camera view (when used with an optional camera system).
Customizable Short-Cuts At Your Fingertips
The My Favorites features offers up to ten pages of eight shortcuts per user for the features that you use the most, such as:
• Audio Sources (HD Radio™, Pandora®, iPod®)
• Phone Settings (Most-dialed Contacts)
• Navigation Commands (Favorite Destinations, Quick Place Search)
A new shortcut soft key within all audio and hands-free sources makes it even easier to add sources than before. Set up “My Favorites” for up to two users on the X009-GM. Easily add, delete, re-name, and re-arrange your short-cut icons by dragging the icon(s) to a new location on the screen. Your settings are kept as a personal profile linked to your phone via Bluetooth. The X009-GM loads your system preferences when your phone is connected, so you can quickly access the features you use the most by simply pressing the “star” button.
Wherever Life Takes You, You’re Covered
The X009-GM offers reliable navigation to wherever work or play may take you with preloaded NAVTEQ® map data of the United States and Canada, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, which translates to maps galore. With turn-by-turn instructions delivered by Text-to-Speech (TTS) technology, street names, freeway numbers and freeway exit names are announced clearly through your vehicle’s audio system. Choose from different intuitive map view options, such as 3D mapping, split map, and turn-by-turn arrow view. This unit also features Alpine's exclusive Graphical User Interface with intuitive screen graphics, so it's easy for you to find your way. Thanks to the included free lifetime traffic service, see the congestion ahead of time so you can choose an alternate route. Get quick and easy directions from start to finish.
• Custom-fit receiver designed for select 2007-up GM trucks and SUVs with low-radio style dash
• Built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x4 channels)
• Keep the Factory Controls with the included iDatalink Maestro Module
Retains all GM feature variations on 2007-2013 GM Trucks and 2007-2014 GM SUVs
• Alpine TuneIt App Integration
• Optical Digital Output
• Dual Zone Video Control with optional PKG-RSE3DVD Rear Entertainment System (sold separately)
• HDMI connectivity
• Internet Radio ready (requires an Android or Apple smartdevice with active data connection)
• Digital HD Radio built-in
• Made for iPod® / Works with iPhone® (cable included)
• SiriusXM Satellite Radio ready