HCP 2X is a brand new stereo car audio amplifier, 800W amplifier, designed to expand or modify with maximum easiness the factory system: featuring pre-amplified (Pre-In) inputs as well as high-level (Speaker-In) inputs, for connection with any head units.
All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier.
With HCP 2X high power systems can be realized: settable both in mono, to drive the subwoofer, and together with another amplifier, for more complex systems; it also features a Bass Boost filters (0 ÷ 12 dB) to enhance low frequencies.
• Compact design built from extruded aluminum heatsink with the top side ensuring
effective transfer of the heat generated by the power electronic components.
• Special balanced high-noise rejection input circuitry on the Pre-In or
• Speaker-In (for OEM head units) and RCA-In (for Aftermarket head units) inputs.
• Selectable ART, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns on
and off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off
(can be enabled/disabled, with only Speaker-In inputs).
• Power supply featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105°C capacitors,
AB-Class 2 Ω stable output stage.
• Pre-outs, also available when using Speaker-In level inputs.
• Mono operation mode (selectable) to drive a subwoofer or, in combination with a
second amplifier, to create a powerful dual-mono system.
• Bass Boost (50 Hz) adjustable at 0 dB, 3 dB or 6 dB via selector, for more punch
from the subwoofer.
• Hi-Pass, Lo-Pass and Full-range crossover filters with 12 dB/Oct. slope
and variable frequency (50 Hz - 3200 Hz), both selectable, with a greater
application versatility for the design of active systems.