The Energy.5 ECX 100.5 car audio coaxial is the solution for those who want to reproduce a wide frequency range without the need of separate components: the coax tweeter adds to the woofer response optimizing the installation-friendliness.
Neodymium tweeter with built-in crossover, pressed-paper cone with deep ribbings for maximum rigidity and accurate optimization of the motor assembly contribute to enhanced sound linearity, off-axis response and timbre quality. Thanks to the RHFC technology, the tweeter can be oriented, being angled 10°, to control dispersion and get close to the ideal frequency response.
• Water-repellent treated paper cone, butyl rubber surround.
• Pure copper voice coil wound on aluminium former, for very good thermal and mechanical capacity.
• Large motor assembly for excellent mobile voice coil control.
• Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
• Rubber magnet cover provides damping to the basket and motor structure and protects from abrasions and damages.
• DIN size basket coated with scratch-proof, corrosive-resistant material.
• Tin-plated, high current terminals.
• Silver-plated lead wires, for maximum reliability and conductivity.
• Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
• Curve memory Nomex spider for consistent, reliable performance.
• High energy neodymium magnet tweeter.
• RHFC, Rotary High Frequency Contour; adjustable for perfect off-axis dispersion and frequency response, according to the listening position.
Rotary High Frequency Contour; the tweeter group is adjustable and can be oriented towards the listening point. This means no limits to the installation: with the RHFC system you can tune the response for any listening point. For perfect off-axis dispersion and frequency response.
The Klippel quality control system is our guarantee to always produce a product entirely in compliance with the most challenging international standards.
• Power Handling: Peak W 120
• Power Handling: Continuous W 40
• Impedance: Ω 4
• Frequency response: Hz 80 ÷ 23k
• Sensitivity: dB SPL 92
• Voice coil: Ø mm (in.) 25 (1)
• Woofer size mm (in.): 100 (4)
• Tweeter size mm (in.): 24 (0.9)
• Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.): 25 (1)
• Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.): 15 (0.6)
• Woofer magnet: High density flux ferrite
• Tweeter magnet: Neodymium
• Woofer cone: Water repellent pressed paper
• Tweeter dome: PEI