Many of today’s powersports have very limited space to work in and tend to be a harsh environment for electronics because of the exposure to outdoor environments. Kenwood’s compact performance amplifiers are small in size so they fit even the most limited installation areas.
The amplifiers also use a conformal coated main PCB (printed circuit boards) which offer extra layers of protection to help prevent moisture or damp air from damaging the product.
• RMS POWER Output 4Ω: 50W x 4
• RMS POWER Output 2Ω: 75W x 4
• RMS POWER Output Bridged: 150W x 2
• Dimensions(WxHxD): 6-1/2" x 1-3/4" x 3-7/8"
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• Class D
• 2 & 4 Ohm Load Capability
• Speaker Level Input
• Signal Sensing Turn-on
• Power MOS-FET Switching Power Supply
• Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink Design