The Cyber Series has been one of Grandview’s most popular models since its introduction. With constant goals of improvement and evolution, the new updated Cyber screens offer new upgrades to meet the needs of the most demanding application.
One such update is a new single piece aluminum alloy structure that replaces the traditional two piece (front and back) structure. This new structure is more rigid and quiet, and the modern design structure is now seamless. With the Cyber Series’ dedication to offering the most innovative features and designs, it is sure to remain one of Grandview’s most popular projector screens.
• Viewing Area (W X H) 87" X 49"
• Innovative floating L-bracket rail installation makes setup extremely easy and secure. This heavy duty rail system can be mounted on either the wall or the ceiling, is adjustable and lockable, can slide left or right and can be positioned at any point. L-brackets are suitable for home theatres, media rooms, conference centres, etc.
• The Cyber Series SR Manual Screens are available with the Speed Reduction feature. Speed Reduction allows you to let the screen go and it will slowly retract itself back into the housing.
• All Grandview Cyber series fabrics come standard with a 4-layer matte white fabric with 1.0 Gain. The 4-layer construction not only provides a crisp and colourful image, but also enhances screen integrity and prevents waves from forming. It also sports a fibreglass backing, which is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
• The designer curved aluminum alloy casing of our Cyber Series screens is stylish, lightweight, and strong.
• The PS HD/high contrast cinema fabric utilizes mini diamond veins that enhance contrast and image detail while reducing glare. It provides a clear picture at any angle and is superior to traditional matte white fabrics in every way.