Grandview Permanent Fixed Frame Projector Screen
With a stylish velvet-wrapped aluminum alloy frame and cinema designed HDTV material, the Permanent Fixed Frame is the enthusiast’s choice for use in a dedicated application. The material is specifically designed for all high-definition feeds. The solid structure and tensioning system ensures that the projection screens are always perfectly flat and the picture flawless.
• Grandview’s Permanent Fixed Frame projector screens feature a 3.25 inch/80 mm beveled high quality aluminum alloy frame wrapped in designer velvet.
• An adjustable tension system ensures that the screen display surface if completely flat at all times. The flexible material of the screen maintains surface integrity and helps prevent any waves or wrinkles.
• The AT6 Acoustically Transparent (perforated) fabric has a 1.1 gain, and is comparable in nature to the screens used in modern movie theatres. The fabric's perforations allow the sound waves emanating from speakers mounted behind the screen to be heard with minimal loss of fidelity while maintaining higher quality saturation and contrast levels.
• The AT6 Acoustically Transparent (perforated) fabric utilizes mini diamond veins that enhance contrast and image details while reducing glare. It provides a clear picture at any angle. The projection surface’s backside is reinforced with a special PVC composite material.
• Grandview’s Permanent Fixed Frame projector screens feature a new innovative easy rail installation system utilizing innovative rail mounting brackets for various locations including wood and concrete walls. The installation is secure yet flexible, allowing the screen to adjust horizontally.
92" x 52"