HCP 4 is an amplifier designed to reproduce any musical genres with four separate channels for multiple configurations. Pre-amplified (Pre-In) inputs and high-level (Speaker-In) inputs allow for connection with any head units. Built to work both in mono, as part of a three-channel system with sub and front, and in stereo for a powerful two-channel system, HCP 4 is a unique model in terms of versatility!
All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier.
• Compact design built from an extruded aluminum heatsink with the top side ensuring effective transfer of the heat generated by the power electronic
• Special balanced input circuitry to reject electromagnetic disturbances pre sent on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs.
• Input featuring both Speaker-In (OEM radio) and RCA-In (Aftermarket radio)
• Selectable ART, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically
turns on and off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off (available
on Speaker-In only).
• Power supply stage featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105°C
capacitors, AB-Class 2 Ω stable.
• Pre-out, also available when using Speaker level inputs.
• Mono operation mode (selectable) to realize a sub + front three-channel
system, or a powerful two-channel system.
• Bass Boost (50 Hz) selectable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
• Lo-Pass (50 Hz to 500 Hz) and Hi-Pass (80 Hz) 12 dB crossover filters.
The Hi-Pass fixed frequency filter ensures optimal coupling with sub amplifier,
also providing the ability to realize a front + rear or a sub + front system.
• Selectable full range power outputs