HCP 2 is a stereo, 400W amplifier, designed to expand or modify with maximum easiness the factory system: featuring pre-amplified (Pre-In) inputs as well as high-level (Speaker-In) inputs, for connection with any head units.
All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier.
With HCP 2 high power systems can be realized: settable both in mono, to drive the subwoofer, and together with another amplifier, for more complex systems; it also features a Bass Boost filters (0 ÷ 12 dB) to enhance low frequencies.
• Compact design built from an extruded aluminum heatsink with the top side ensuring effective transfer of the heat generated by the power electronic
• Special balanced input circuitry to reject electromagnetic disturbances pre sent on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs.
• Selectable ART, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically
turns on and off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off (available
on Speaker-In only).
• Power supply stage featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105°C
capacitors, AB-Class 2 Ω stable.
• Pre-out, also available when using Speaker level inputs.
• Mono operation mode (selectable) to realize a sub + front three-channel
system, or a powerful two-channel system.
• Bass Boost (50 Hz) selectable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
• Lo-Pass (50 Hz to 500 Hz) and Hi-Pass (80 Hz) 12 dB crossover filters.
The Hi-Pass fixed frequency filter ensures optimal coupling with sub amplifier,
also providing the ability to realize a front + rear or a sub + front system.
• Selectable full range power outputs