HCP 5D is a complete front+rear+sub amplifier with five extremely powerful D Class channels. It is provided with an array of inputs for an integral configuration with any head units. HCP 5D is suitable to work in a five-channel mode, with the subwoofer, and three channels, with a front+sub system, using the front and rear filters it is provided with. A Bass Boost and a Subsonic filter add to the HCP 5D filter section.
All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier. Using the HRC accessory (Hertz Remote Control), HCP 5D offers the ability to remote control the subwoofer volume with extreme preciseness.
• Compact design built from an extruded aluminum heatsink with the top side
ensuring effective transfer of the heat generated by the power electronic
• Special balanced input circuitry to reject electromagnetic disturbances pre
sent on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs.
• Input featuring both Speaker-In (OEM radio) and RCA-In (Aftermarket radio)
• Selectable ART™, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically
turns on and off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off (available
on Speaker-In only).
• Power supply stage featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105°C
capacitors, D-Class 2 Ω stable.
• 5 ch / 3 ch operation mode (selectable), to realize a five-channel system
(with sub), or a powerful sub + front three-channel system.
• Versatile front and rear filters, providing the ability to realize Hi-Pass front +
rear system or multichannel woofer + tweeter system, both including sub.
• Bass Boost (50 Hz) adjustable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
• Selectable full range front + rear power outputs.
• 24 dB continuously adjustable (50 to 500 Hz) Lo-Pass subwoofer filter.
• SUBSONIC filter (24 dB - 25 Hz), removes very low subsonic frequencies
from music signal to avoid damages to the subwoofer.
• Optional Remote Volume Control (HRC) allows the user to adjust subwoofer
level from dashboard