The DCX 87.3 is a coax combining a woofer made of the highest performance materials with a neodymium tweeter featuring the exclusive PEI dome. Despite its compact size, the DCX 87.3 features an oversized magnetic group for ultimate control, still maintaining a compact size. For those who look for a high performance two-way coax, the DCX 87.3 is able to ensure wide frequency response and excellent sound in any installation.
• Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control.
• Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness.
• Water-repellent treated paper cone.
• Fabric surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping.
• Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for compactness and energy at high
• DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint.
• Tin-plated, high current terminals.
• Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
• Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
• Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.