Integrated Cyber Series
Inspired by the classic and contemporary European design structure, the Integrated Cyber Series screens are a result of creative artistic designs. Innovative features such as an extremely easy floating bracket installation and a slow-return and self-lock function (on manual pull-down models only) ensure the screen is an functional as it is aesthetically pleasing.
The Cyber series screens have been one of Grandview's most popular models since its introduction. With constant goals of improvement and evolution, the new updated Cyber series screen offer new upgrades to meet the needs of the most demanding application. One such update is a new single piece aluminum alloy structure that replaces the traditional two piece (front and back) structure. This new structure is more rigid and quiet, and the modern design structure is now seamless. With the Cyber series' dedication to offering the most innovative features and designs, it is sure to remain one of Grandview's most popular screens.
Grandview Integrated Cyber Series Motorized Screen Highlights
- Powered by an enhanced heavy duty tubular motor. The unique roller construction and design helps ensure a smooth and wrinkle-free operation. The screen drop/retraction limit is adjustable and comes standard with a generous amount of black drop.
- The Cyber series fabrics are made out of a 4-layer matte white material with a fiberglass backing, which is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
- Built-in control center provides full flexibility
- Comes with an IR remote control system, 12v trigger plug-in, RS-232 central command, external IR interface and built-in switch.
- Innovative floating L-bracket installation is extremely easy and secure. This heavy duty rail system can be mounted on either the wall or the ceiling, is adjustable and lockable, and is suitable for home theatres, media rooms, conferences centres, etc.