Inspired by the classic and contemporary European design structures, the Grandview Integrated Cyber Series motorized projection screens are a result of creative artistic designs. Innovative features such as an extremely easy floating bracket installation ensure the projector screens are as functional as they are aesthetically pleasing.
The Cyber Series has been one of Grandview’s most popular models since its introduction. With constant goals of improvement and evolution, the new updated Cyber screens offer new upgrades to meet the needs of the most demanding application. One such update is a new single piece aluminum alloy structure that replaces the traditional two piece (front and back) structure. This new structure is more rigid and quiet, and the modern design structure is now seamless. With the Cyber series’ dedication to offering the most innovative features and designs, it is sure to remain one of Grandview’s most popular projector screens.
• Viewing Area (W X H) 92" x 52"
• Powered by an enhanced heavy duty electric tubular motor. The unique roller construction and design helps ensure a smooth and wrinkly-free operation. The screens drop/retraction limit is adjustable and comes with a generous amount of black drop.
• The Cyber series fabrics are made out of a 4-layer matte white material with a fiberglass backing, which is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
• Built-in control center provides full flexibility no matter the installation location.
• Comes with an IR remote control system, a 12V trigger plug-in, RS-232 central command, external IR interface and built-in switch.
• Innovative floating L=-bracket installation is extremely easy and secure. This heavy duty rail system can be mounted on either the wall or the ceiling, is adjustable and lockable, and is suitable for home theatres, media rooms, conference centers, etc.