Curbside Pickup / In-Store Pickup
Pick up your order when it is convenient for you instead of waiting at home for your order to arrive. We are committed to your safety and are following all social distancing protocols at our store locations.
How Do I Place an Online Order Using Curbside / In-Store Pickup?
- At "Checkout", select the shipping option "Pickup In Store".
- Select the store which you would like to pick up from the available list.
- After completing the steps to finalize your purchase, you will receive two emails:
- Order - Received For Processing
This will confirm that we have received your order and we are processing it.
- Order - In-store Pickup Ready
This will confirm the store that you have selected has your order ready to be picked up.
- When you arrive at the store, you can call us from the parking lot and we will bring your order out to you. Here's a list of our store locations.
- Please allow up to 24 hours (not including weekends and holidays) to receive your pickup authorization.
- Follow instructions included in the email on how to pick your order once you have arrive at the store.
- Please do not go to the store prior to receiving the pickup authorization email as you are required to present this email to pick up your order.
- Please check your junk or spam folders for emails if you have not received any from us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can someone else pick up my order for me?
No, for your protection you are the only one who is able to pick your order, and you will be required to show ID which matches the name on the order in order to pick up your order.
How soon can I pick up my online order?
Please allow up to 24 hours (not including weekends and holidays) for us to process your order and have your item(s) set aside for pickup.
Can I have an online order shipped to a specific Visions Electronics store?
No, we do not offer this service at this time.
Can I cancel my In-store Pickup order?
Yes, if you notify us before we have finalized your order we will be able to cancel your order.
If you have already received your pickup authorization email and you want to cancel your order, you will need to go to your pickup location to cancel your order.
Why are some items not available for Curbside / In-Store Pickup option?
As stock levels are constantly changing at our locations, when you are placing your order our system checks at the time of checkout for available inventory. If the inventory is low, the In-store Pickup option will not be available to prevent the item selling out prior to your order being processed.
If the product does not have an option of In-store Pickup available, you can still place the order to be shipped directly to you. Alternatively you can visit your local store to check for current stock levels and other options for in-store purchase.
Why was my order rejected?
Sometimes the system will show inventory available at a location at the time you place your order, but by the time the store has received your order and gone to set the item aside for you, it may have already been sold to another customer.
If this happens, we will email you with the option to either cancel your order and issue you a full refund or have the item shipped to you. If you would like to place the order for pickup at an alternate retail location, we will need to cancel the order so that you may place a new one at the desired location. We do take steps to minimize the likelihood of this occurring by only accepting orders for In-store Pickup when the system shows significant inventory on hand at the location.