Alpine HCEC252RD Features:
• 4 viewing modes: corner, ground, panorama, and rear view
• Automatic imaging function: metering and white balance
• Dimensions: 29/32" x 29/32" x 63/64"
• Compatible solely with Alpine in-dash A/V systems
• Mounting kit included
• One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
• The HCE-C252RD is compatible solely with Alpine in-dash A/V systems. The direct connection ensures the highest picture quality day or night.
Easy Installation Option
• The KTX-C10LP license plate frame (sold separately) is an easy way to mount the HCE-C252RD camera to the rear of your vehicle.
Your Parking Assistant
• Stay at ease when parking your vehicle with the parking assistant. HCE-C252RD has an extended wide view to reduce your blind spot area. This camera system includes automatic imaging function such as metering and white balance adjustment for clear viewing.
Alpine HCE-C252RD Specifications:
• Power Requirements: 5.4V - 9V DC
• Ground Type: Negative ground type
• Output Image: Mirror image, CVBS (NTSC Color signal system for 16:9 wide-screen)
• Output Drive Capacity: 75 Ohm
• Image Sensor: 1/4 Type Color CMOS image sensor, aspect ratio 4:3
• Effective Number of Pixels: 1280(horizontal)x 720(vertical) approximately 0.93 Mega pixels
• Lens Section: Focal length f=0.9mm, brightness f=1.8
• Angle of field: Horizontal: 180º Vertical: 142º
• Automatic image adjusting function: Automatic metering and white balance adjustment
• Synchro-System: Internal synchronization
• S/N: 41dB or more
• Resolution(horizontal): 330 lines (center area)
• Illumination Range: 1.5 lx to 100,000 lx
• Operating Temperature Range: 40ºC to +85ºC)