HCP 1DK is a mono amplifier, with an incredibly minimized size heat sink. All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier.
HCP 1DK has been designed to work in multiple configurations. More specifically, it features Hi-Pass pre-amplified outputs, providing the ability to create a Band-Pass on the front woofer. Besides, using the HRC accessory (Hertz Remote Control), the subwoofer volume can be remote controlled with extreme preciseness.
• Compact design built from an extruded aluminum heatsink with the top side ensuring effective transfer of the heat generated by the power electronic
• Special balanced input circuitry to reject electromagnetic disturbances pre sent on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs.
• Selectable ART, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns on and off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off (available on Speaker-In only).
• Power supply stage featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105°C capacitors, AB-Class 2 Ω stable.
• Pre-out, also available when using Speaker level inputs.
• Selectable full range power output, for dual-mono powerful audio systems.
• Bass Boost (50 Hz) adjustable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
• 24 dB continuously adjustable (50 to 250 Hz) Lo-Pass filter.
• SUBSONIC filter (24 dB – 25 Hz), removes very low subsonic frequencies from music signal to avoid damages to the subwoofer.
• Continuously adjustable PHASE control (0 to 180°); it increases bass alignment of woofer with sub.
• Optional Remote Volume Control (HRC); allows the user to adjust subwoofer level from dashboard