Very good performances without using separate components. The ECX 690 features a dome tweeter as well as a Mylar super-tweeter with built-in crossover providing maximum efficiency and extended high frequency response. Every element is optimized for maximum reliability and efficiency. Incredibly dynamic sound and constant, lasting performances in whatever factory locations.
• Water-repellent treated paper cone, butyl rubber surround.
• Pure copper voice coil wound on aluminium former, for very good thermal and mechanical capacity.
• Large motor assembly for excellent mobile voice coil control.
• Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
• Rubber magnet cover provides damping to the basket and motor structure and protects from abrasions and damages.
• DIN size basket coated with scratch-proof, corrosive-resistant material.
• Tin-plated, high current terminals.
• Silver-plated lead wires, for maximum reliability and conductivity.
• Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
• Curve memory Nomex spider for consistent, reliable performance.
• Dome-cone tweeter with high energy neodymium magnet combined with a PEI supertweeter. The best possible efficiency and high frequency extension.