The PRO-12HP is a robust, efficient dual-source speaker selector for up to 12 pairs of speakers. Designed for demanding applications, this high-quality speaker selector features a low-frequency protection circuit to reduce subsonic signals. This allows higher power operation without amplifier shutdown.
An A/B switch on the front panel allows you to power all your speakers with either of two source amplifiers. The PRO-12HP is designed for use with either 4- or 8-ohm speakers.
The PRO-12HP uses audiophile-grade autoformers for impedance matching to maintain a safe operating load at the amplifier while distributing maximum power throughout your system. A rotary switch on the rear panel sets the appropriate impedance for your amplifier, based on the number of speaker pairs connected.
• Lets you control speakers in several rooms from a central location
• Printed room labels included
• Detachable snap connectors are color coded for easy wire termination
• Selectable impedance matching accommodates 4- or 8-ohm speakers
• Low-frequency protection circuit helps to guard your amplifier
• Connector(s): Detachable 4-pole color-coded snap connectors
• Impedance Matching Type: Autoformer
• Low Frequency Protection: Bipolar capacitor circuit, 6 dB high-pass filter, centered at 30 Hz
• Max Wire Size: 14 AWG (1.9 mm)
• Min Trigger Level: 15 mV
• Power Handling: 100 watts RMS continuous per channel, 300 watts peak per channel
• Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms